Stainless Steel Acupressure/Facial Reflexology Pen
We recommend this tool for both Facial Reflexology and Acupressure precision point techniques. Using a Stainless Steel tool can energetically give strength, courage, and determination.
" In the cooler months I place the Facial Reflexology Pen in a glass of warm water to warm it before use, this adds another layer of healing benefit to the precision Facial Reflexology techniques to help balance reflexes. It's both comforting and also relaxes tight muscles, helping to increase blood flow and can balance the body quickly".
Our 100% Stainless Steel tools are hypoallergenic, which is why it is used for surgical equipment and our Gua Sha are surgical grade. Stainless Steel is also an ideal alternative for clients wanting the functional benefits of your use of the probe but without the crystal/stone healing (for example for religious reasons). They are also easier to sterilise than crystals and they will not break when dropped! Indestructible by nature, surgical-grade Stainless Steel has the ability to heal itself, literally, so if damaged, the invisible formation of chromium oxide activated by oxygen repairs the surface. Real Stainless Steel will not tarnish or discolour.
I always have a set of Stainless Steel tools in my kit.
Apply a little Zone Face Lift Elixir or Rose + Frankincense Facial Treatment Oil before use to help the tool glide across the skin rather than pull skin.
There are so many benefits to using stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel is cool to the touch which has a therapeutic benefit to the skin and used gently encourages lymphatic drainage.
- Contemporary design with additional jagged edge to increase effectiveness in sculpting and smoothing out lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for sensitive skin or allergies
- It is low maintenance and easy to clean
- Offers an effective alternative if you prefer to not use crystal tools